©2012-2022 Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
All rights reserved
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients reserves the right to modify these
You can find the most recent TOU here:
All Digital Scrapbook Ingredients products can be used for PERSONAL USE only unless otherwise stated.
– use these products to create your own PERSONAL scrapbook pages.
– alter, modify, recolor and resize these products. However, you may not claim these altered products as your own.
– share the layouts you create using these products in online galleries.
– use these products to design a PERSONAL (non-commercial) website or blog. Proper credit must be given to Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
on any webpage where these products are being used.
– submit your creations using these products for publication provided proper credit is given to Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
YOU MAY NOT:
– use these products for commercial use unless specifically stated.
– use these products to create quickpages, templates or any other designs with the purpose of selling or sharing
– share, loan, trade, resell, or otherwise distribute these products in any form.
– upload these products to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
– alter or modify these products and claim them as your own designs.
– make copies of these products other than for personal back-up purposes.
– use these products to create ‘print on demand’ products, including but not limited to postcards, t-shirts and stationery.
– use these products to make brushes, tubes or patterns for resale or distribution.
– create printed or printable kits using these products for the purpose of selling or distributing.
– use these products to make layouts that contain offensive, sexually explicit or otherwise inappropriate material.
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients strives to design high quality scrapbook products. Colour differences between computer screen and printed
product may appear however, due to variations in screen quality/calibration and printer quality/calibration. In no event shall Digital Scrapbook Ingredients be held liable for any dissatisfaction or inconvenience resulting from the use of these products.
Although we do our very best to ensure virus-free files, it is your responsibility to scan files and protect your computer and equipment.
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients is not responsible for damage to your computer, files, or electronic equipment, resulting from the use of our website or products. The products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Digital Scrapbook Ingredients shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever in connection with the use of these products.