Recipe scrapbooking is great for combining your love of scrapbooking with your passion for cooking!
There are so many moments in your life to think of that are related to recipes or cooking and I am sure you all have a bunch of pictures you can use for great recipe scrapbooking pages!
Here are a few ideas!
Scrapbooking a cookbook
Scrapbooking a cookbook gives you the best of both worlds! You can make beautiful pages while also giving your favorite recipes a special place. Think about preserving old family recipes that were originally created by your grandmother and that your mother made for you when you were little, and maybe your children are enjoying them now! But also your own creations or recipes you found online or saw on television. Bundle them all together and start scrapbooking your recipes!
So here’s what to do:
- Make a great cover for your cookbook! Use a suitable and captivating title.
- Scrap your recipes. So start writing down the name of your dish, the ingredients that you need and of course the instructions on how to make this fabulous recipe!
- Add pictures of the finished dishes to your cookbook and show of your kitchen creations!
- It can be a great idea to also use pictures where others are enjoying your recipes. This way you capture the wonderful memories of your food as well!
- Finish the layouts off with some nice cooking embellishments!
And now start enjoying your own scrapbooking cookbook!
Family dinner scrapbooking pages
Besides scrapbooking recipes you can also make other food-related digital scrapbooking layouts. Family dinners are a perfect occasion to make pictures! Whether you are enjoying a home-made meal, having a bbq in the park or going to a fancy restaurant, family dinner pictures are great to scrap with!
Kids cooking scrapbook fun
Kids and cooking are a perfect combination for great scrapbooking layouts! Think about cute pictures of your child eating something they like, or during their birthday party! And don’t forget to take pictures either when your children are helping you in the kitchen!
Menu’s and recipe cards
You can use digital scrapbooking for making menu’s or recipe cards as well! Instead of making a whole scrapbook album, make some individual pages and have them printed. Scrapbooking a menu is great when you are having a lot of people over for dinner for a special occasion like Christmas! You can impress your guests with your cooking and scrapbooking skills!
Whether you want to preserve family recipes, show off your kitchen creations or use great food-related pictures, there are plenty ideas for cooking and recipe scrapbooking!