Hi Krista here with 6 Ways to dress up your photos with digital stamps
Have you ever used digital stamps before? If not, I encourage you to get some and play around with them. They are a lot of fun, versatile and can dress up your photos in just a couple of clicks.
Most Stamp Packs come with .png and .abr brush files. I almost always only use the .png files. I open up the folder and drag the stamp I want to use onto my photo or layout in Photoshop. I can alter the stamp from there.
1. Use the stamp as is. Just drag it onto your photo and flatten the file. Done!
2. Recolor the stamp using the Color Overlay option. I usually use the Color Picker and choose a color from my photo.
3. Resize the Stamp. It is so easy to resize the stamp by dragging the Transform Control Boxes in each corner. Make sure to always click the Lock Button to maintain your proportions.
4. Place your stamp off the edge of your photo or Layout.
5. Create a frame to match or coordinate with your stamp.
6. Use multiple stamps on your photo or layout.
Leave a Reply